Heat From a Warm Air System
A furnace produces heat for a warm-air heating system. It houses a heat exchanger that transfers heat from the combustion process to air that is distributed through the building by a blower.
We install systems from many manufacturers, including the following:
Thermo Pride has been making top-quality home comfort systems for more than 50 years.
- High grade copper brushed heat exchanger
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Designers continuously improve product efficiency
- Commitment to reliability
- Innovation of energy-saving blowers
- Two-stage burners that curb fuel usage in moderately cold weather